How fast can you sell your house? It depends on many factors, such as the condition of your home,...Read More
Category: real estate
- NAFTA round wrapping up, 'significant differences' remain November 21, 2017MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - The United States, Mexico and Canada were wrapping up a fifth round of talks to update NAFTA on Tuesday with major differences yet to be resolved, casting doubt on whether a deal could be reached by the end of March 2018 as planned.
- FCC head proposes review of U.S. TV station ownership cap November 21, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on Tuesday asked the agency to review rules capping television station ownership, a move that could speed consolidation in the industry.
- Wall Street rises, with tech in the lead again November 21, 2017NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. stocks jumped and indexes hit record highs on Tuesday, led by gains in this year's top-performing technology sector.
- U.S. commission recommends tariffs to curb Samsung, LG washer imports November 21, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. International Trade Commission on Tuesday recommended tariffs to keep Samsung and LG from flooding the U.S. market with inexpensive washers, a step that would protect American appliance giant Whirlpool Corp.
- FCC chief plans to ditch U.S. 'net neutrality' rules November 21, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission unveiled plans on Tuesday to repeal landmark 2015 rules that prohibited internet service providers from impeding consumer access to web content in a move that promises to recast the digital landscape.