How fast can you sell your house? It depends on many factors, such as the condition of your home,...Read More
Category: real estate
- EU gives initial OK to more Russia sanctions over Siemens, no final decision July 27, 2017BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Union states have given initial backing to a German proposal to blacklist several more Russian nationals and companies over the delivery of Siemens gas turbines to Crimea, but made no final decision, diplomats said.
- U.S. regulators approve fix for 326,000 VW diesels July 27, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board on Thursday approved a fix for 326,000 Volkswagen AG diesel cars, the agencies and the automaker said Thursday.
- Germany recalls Porsche Cayenne models over emissions software July 27, 2017BERLIN (Reuters) - German Transport Minister Alexander Dobrindt on Thursday announced a recall of Porsche Cayenne models equipped with 3-litre diesel engines after finding potentially illegal emissions controlling software in the vehicles.
- Wall Street trims gains as tech stocks weigh July 27, 2017(Reuters) - Wall Street trimmed gains in early afternoon trading on Thursday as tech stocks, including heavyweights Apple and Google parent Alphabet , edged lower.
- Wells Fargo moves more auto staff to central hubs, eyes rebranding: memo July 27, 2017(Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co is making more structural and management changes to its auto lending unit, according to an internal memo viewed by Reuters, part of the bank's effort to control risk more effectively. The latest overhaul will phase out 57 regional offices across the United States and eliminate the positions of those […]