What Does the Future Hold for Online Payment Processing? In an era of always-on internet...Read More
Category: payment processing
- Apple's iPhone 8 launch in Sydney sees bleak turnout September 22, 2017SYDNEY (Reuters) - Apple Inc's iPhone 8 launch in Sydney, one of the first cities to access the product in Australia, saw a bleak turnout as fans held out for the soon-to-be-released premium iPhone X.
- U.S. Commerce chief: U.S. content falling in Mexican, Canadian imports September 22, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Thursday a new study by his department shows that U.S. value-added content is declining for manufactured goods imported from Mexico and Canada, arguing that this required tougher rules of origin in the North American Free Trade Agreement.
- Asia stocks fall, yen and franc gain as North Korea moots H-bomb test September 22, 2017TOKYO (Reuters) - Asian stocks fell and the Japanese yen and Swiss franc gained on the mooted possibility of North Korea conducting another hydrogen bomb test, this time in the Pacific Ocean.
- Shares in HTC rise 9.96 percent on Google's Pixel buyout September 22, 2017TAIPEI (Reuters) - Shares in Taiwanese technology company HTC Corp rose 9.96 pct in early trading on Friday.
- U.S. to weigh into 'challenging' issues at Ottawa NAFTA talks: negotiator September 22, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States will present new text proposals and begin to weigh into thornier issues of the North American Free Trade Agreement in the third round of negotiations starting in Ottawa on Saturday, U.S. chief negotiator John Melle said on Thursday.