Despite the wide array of people that make up the general economic market, they are too diverse of...Read More
- Exclusive: Blackstone's Hill hands hedge fund reins to McCormick January 18, 2018BOSTON (Reuters) - After nearly two decades of growing Blackstone Group into the world's biggest hedge fund investor with some $74 billion in assets, J. Tomilson Hill is passing the baton.
- Wall Street slips from record as healthcare, energy drag January 18, 2018(Reuters) - Wall Street's main indexes edged lower on Thursday as declines in healthcare and energy stocks paused a rally that had driven the Dow Jones index to its fastest ever 1,000 point gain.
- Morgan Stanley tops estimates on underwriting, wealth management January 18, 2018(Reuters) - Morgan Stanley's adjusted quarterly profit topped Wall Street estimates on Thursday as strength in underwriting and wealth management offset a sharp but expected decline in bond trading revenue.
- WhatsApp inches closer to revenue plan with accounts for businesses January 18, 2018SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Messaging application WhatsApp said on Thursday that it would begin allowing business accounts for the first time, a step that brings the free service closer to a plan that would make money for its corporate parent, Facebook Inc .
- Apple's U.S. tax payment does not change EU's Irish tax ruling January 18, 2018BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Apple's announcement that it will pay $38 billion in U.S. tax on its overseas cash will not reduce the $16 billion tax bill the company owes Ireland following a European Union ruling, the EU's executive said on Thursday.