Commercial Lending Best Practices For an entrepreneur, business funds are critical to kick starting your enterprise, or pushing it to the next level. There are several best practices when it comes to commercial lending that can increase your chances of getting a loan. For starters, you must remember that lending is primarily based on risk. Below are tips that will help you build your case to potential commercial lenders.Evaluate your Business Critically The best way to evaluate your business is through the eyes of the lender. Obtain several loan applications, and assess your business based on the lender’s requirements....Read More
Author: Neil Camenker
The World Of Currency Trading On a daily basis currencies around the world are traded back and forth. This is known as currency trading or the foreign exchange market (Forex) It is a multi-trillion dollar market. Forex trading can be done by individual retail investors, corporations as well as financial institutions. Placing retail currency trades is usually done through brokers and other market makers. The brokers will place the trades on the corresponding interbank market. Forex Trading Is Unique Currency trading is not like trading stocks, mutual funds, options or futures. It does not happen on a regulated exchange....Read More
What Does the Future Hold for Online Payment Processing? In an era of always-on internet connectivity, consumers are determined to work with those businesses which can provide them with the most convenient digital experience – and that includes when they pay. Whether it’s for a one-off payment or signing up for a recurring subscription, digital payment processing is one of the most rapidly evolving industries in the still-young internet age. We’ve come a long way since the mid-90s, but what does the future hold for online payment processing? Mobile, Mobile, Mobile If we had to use one word to...Read More
- EU gives initial OK to more Russia sanctions over Siemens, no final decision July 27, 2017BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Union states have given initial backing to a German proposal to blacklist several more Russian nationals and companies over the delivery of Siemens gas turbines to Crimea, but made no final decision, diplomats said.
- U.S. regulators approve fix for 326,000 VW diesels July 27, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board on Thursday approved a fix for 326,000 Volkswagen AG diesel cars, the agencies and the automaker said Thursday.
- Germany recalls Porsche Cayenne models over emissions software July 27, 2017BERLIN (Reuters) - German Transport Minister Alexander Dobrindt on Thursday announced a recall of Porsche Cayenne models equipped with 3-litre diesel engines after finding potentially illegal emissions controlling software in the vehicles.
- Wall Street trims gains as tech stocks weigh July 27, 2017(Reuters) - Wall Street trimmed gains in early afternoon trading on Thursday as tech stocks, including heavyweights Apple and Google parent Alphabet , edged lower.
- Wells Fargo moves more auto staff to central hubs, eyes rebranding: memo July 27, 2017(Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co is making more structural and management changes to its auto lending unit, according to an internal memo viewed by Reuters, part of the bank's effort to control risk more effectively. The latest overhaul will phase out 57 regional offices across the United States and eliminate the positions of those […]