You should also consider the importance of identifying your target market. It will enable you to:...
- Let board do its job finding successor, Airbus CEO urges staff December 15, 2017PARIS (Reuters) - Airbus Chief Executive Tom Enders, who is stepping down in 2019, urged employees on Friday to allow the board to pick his successor without being distracted by speculation about who would replace him.
- Stock futures recover from tax bill concerns December 15, 2017(Reuters) - U.S. stock markets were set to open higher on Friday, recovering from a bout of uncertainty surrounding the passage of the Republicans' much-awaited tax overhaul bill.
- Some Canada firms could move to U.S. amid NAFTA worries: survey December 15, 2017OTTAWA (Reuters) - More a quarter of Canadian firms could move part of their operations to the United States amid uncertainty over the future of the NAFTA trade pact, the nation's export credit agency said on Friday.
- Tesla largely responsible for slide in U.S. home solar sales: report December 15, 2017(Reuters) - After years of double-digit growth, home solar installations in the United States are poised to fall for the first time this year, according to a report released on Thursday by GTM Research.
- India raises import tax on cellphones, move to hurt Apple December 15, 2017NEW DELHI (Reuters) - India has increased the import tax on dozens of electronic products such as mobile phones and television sets, a government statement said, to help curb supplies from overseas and build up the domestic industry.