You should also consider the importance of identifying your target market. It will enable you to:...
- United Airlines profit falls, sees margin decline this quarter October 18, 2017(Reuters) - United Airlines on Wednesday said its third-quarter net income fell slightly less than investors had feared as the third-largest U.S. carrier was hit by $185 million in pre-tax losses caused by canceled flights during the Atlantic hurricane season.
- Blue Apron cuts 6 percent of its workforce October 18, 2017(Reuters) - Meal-kit delivery company Blue Apron Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it had cut about 6 percent of its total workforce.
- Kenneth Chenault to step down as AmEx CEO next year October 18, 2017(Reuters) - American Express Co said Kenneth Chenault will step down as chief executive early next year, ending a nearly 17-year tenure at the helm of the No.1 U.S. card issuer by spending.
- Dow closes above 23,000 for first time; IBM soars October 18, 2017NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 23,000 for the first time on Wednesday, driven by a jump in IBM after it hinted at a return to revenue growth.
- EBay's adjusted profit forecast disappoints, shares fall October 18, 2017(Reuters) - EBay Inc forecast current-quarter adjusted profit that was largely below analysts' estimates as the company continues to ramp up spending to tweak its e-commerce platforms.