You should also consider the importance of identifying your target market. It will enable you to:...
- U.S. new home sales hit seven-month low as prices soar August 23, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - New U.S. single-family home sales unexpectedly fell in July, dropping to their lowest in seven months amid a surge in prices, raising concerns of a slowdown in the housing market recovery.
- American Express to pay $96 million over discriminatory card terms August 23, 2017WASHINGTON (Reuters) - American Express will end up paying $96 million to credit card customers in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories for charging higher interest rates and engaging in other discriminatory practices, federal regulators said on Wednesday.
- Wall Street lower on Trump's threat of government shutdown August 23, 2017(Reuters) - U.S. stocks were lower in early afternoon trading on Wednesday after President Donald Trump warned of a government shutdown to secure funds to build the Mexico border wall, adding to nerves as the deadline to raise the U.S. debt ceiling looms.
- True price of an Uber ride in question as investors assess firm's value August 23, 2017SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - What is the true cost of an Uber ride?
- Mexico, Canada dismiss Trump threats to scrap NAFTA trade pact August 23, 2017MEXICO CITY/OTTAWA (Reuters) - Mexico and Canada on Wednesday dismissed U.S. President Donald Trump's threat to scrap NAFTA, describing it as a negotiating tactic designed to gain an advantage during talks to update one of the world's biggest trading blocs.